Hope all is well,
Stakeholder Consultative Meeting
Invitation to participate in the Stakeholder Consultative Meeting for the development and drafting of the legal services sector code, as an industry sector charter for Transformation and empowerment for gazetting in terms of the BBBEE Act, as amended.
The Legal Practice Council (the “LPC”) has resolved to initiate and facilitate the development and drafting of the Legal Sector Code (the “LSC”) for the legal profession in terms of Section 9 of the Broad-Based Black Economic
Empowerment Act, no 53 of 2003. Once completed and approved, the Sector Code will be gazetted by the Minister of Trade and Industry.
All stakeholders and interested parties should confirm through this RSVP link: https://forms.gle/AhNfwZdQyL8rtSUT8
Consultations already done in Gauteng, Mpumalanga and Limpopo.
- Free State, 26 November 2020, Windmill Casino and Entertainment Centre, 09:00 – 15:00
- Western Cape, 01 December 2020, Italian Club (Cape Town), 09:00 – 15:00
- Eastern Cape, 03 December 2020, East London Golf Club, 09:00 – 15:00
- Eastern Cape, 04 December 2020, Hotel Savoy & Conference Centre, Mthatha, 09:00 – 15:00
- KwaZulu Natal, 08 December 2020, Durban ICC, 09:00 – 15:00